3 Star Resort - Drop 3 Strategy
- Warriors who cannot 3 star their target will be asked to scout a top base. Scouting means luring cc troops and triggering traps, tesla, etc using your strongest troops while infiltrating as much of the base as possible.
- The Drop 3 (or 2) Strategy has different implications for the top 3 players, the bottom 3 players, and all those in between.
- Top 3 players - are responsible to attack the opponents top 6 players. They may trade amongst themselves as long as they stick to the top 6.
- Bottom 3 Players - 1st ATTACK - endeavor to get your attacks in as quickly as possible after war begins. Your first attack should be against your mirror base - same number as you, or a base below yours if it has ALREADY BEEN ATTACKED BUT NOT 3 STARRED.
- Bottom 3 Players - 2nd ATTACK - you may use this attack for 3 starring any of the bottom 3, or you may attack a higher base for loot provided IT HAS ALREADY BEEN ATTACKED.
- Bottom 3 players - Be aware that the players above you will also be targeting the bottom 3 bases as they must "drop 3 " as noted below... hence the rush if you want to earn stars for your stats.
- All Other Players - 1st ATTACK - You must use your first attack against the opponent base 3 below yours (Drop 3 get it?) If someone steals this base - speak up in chat cause thats bullshit that we take seriously. Try to get this attack done in the first 8 hours of war as it helps us to strategize the clean up. After 8 hours you forfeit your rights to that target and it may be hit by others as clean up attacks.
- All other Players - 2nd ATTACK - This attack is used to clean up bases that have been attacked already but not yet 3 starred. You must attack a base BELOW YOURS - that you can reasonably expect to 3 star.
- All Other Players - be aware if you are close to the bottom, your drop 3 may also be the target of the bottom 3 players as well... you do not have exclusive rights to first attack on a bottom 3 base.. upgrades to your base and troops will earn you that right as you climb the ladder.
The Drop 3 Strategy only works well when everyone sticks to the guidelines. Selfish choices that steal bases yet untouched, or reach high for loot attacks when open stars below remain are serious acts of disrespect to your Clan and Teammates. Dickheads that pull this shit will face the Axe-Lady.